June 12, 2012, 2:49 PM — Here's how you can change app settings in your Facebook account. This includes general app permissions, removing an app, changing posting permissions, and notifications.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click the arrow drop down menu in the upper right corner of the Facebook web interface.
3. Go to Account Settings.
4. Click on the Apps tab on the left side of the Facebook interface.
5. You'll see a list of apps that you've authorized to interact with your Facebook account.
6. To change the app's settings, click the Edit link.
7. To remove the app, click the "x" link.
8. After clicking the Edit link, you'll see the app's current permissions.
9. You'll also be able to see the last data access, posting on your behalf permissions, and notification options.
10. After you've made all of your changes, click the Close button.