June 12, 2012, 3:05 PM — Here's how you can edit your subscribe settings on Facebook. You must have the Allow Subscribers box checked to change these options.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click the arrow drop down menu in the upper right corner of the Facebook web interface.
3. Go to Account Settings.
4. Click the Subscribers tab on the left side.
5. You can change the following options
6. Click the checkbox next to Subscriber Search to let people find you. Your public timeline will show up in search engines.
7. Click the Edit button next to each of the other options to change them.
8. Note also that you can click the "Want to know what subscribers can see?" link to see what your public timeline looks like. The link is at the bottom, after all the other options.