June 13, 2012, 5:44 PM — Here's how you can download a copy of your Facebook data.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click the arrow drop down menu in the upper right corner of the Facebook web interface.
3. Go to Account Settings.
4. Click the General tab on the left.
5. Click the "Download a copy of your Facebook data" link.
6. A new page will load, click the Start My Archive button.
7. Here's what will appear in your archive:
Photos or videos you've shared on Facebook
Your Wall posts, messages and chat conversations
Your friends' names and some of their email addresses
8. Here's what won't appear:
Your friends' photos and status updates
Other people's personal info
Comments you've made on other people's posts