June 19, 2012, 3:22 PM — Here's how you can use Extended Share for Google Plus to easily share your Google+ posts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media services.
1. Go to the Extended Share page on the Chrome Web Store.
2. Click on the Add to Chrome button.
Here's the official description:
"Google+ does not have a quick way sharing your posts to other social networks, this extension will add a link "Share on ..." to each post. Once clicked, it will bring up an internal bubble asking you where to share your post. If you just request one share link, you just choose it, for example Twitter, and it will add a link called "Share on Twitter" to every post.
- Twitter - LinkedIn - Facebook - Tumblr - Identi - Posterous - Reddit - Ping.fm - Hyves
- Digg - Blogger - Google - Yahoo! - StumbleUpon - Technorati - Netvibes - AddThis
- Livejournal - Pinterest - Email
- Contribute if you want to see more more shares -> http://goo.gl/WxzIh
How do you use it:
- When installed, it should add the "Share on ..." link to every Google+ post.
- Click on that link and it will open up a bubble with a list of locations to share.
- Click on that share source, and it will open up a new tab asking for permission to share."
For more, see the original article at the link below.
7 Google+ essentials | CNet