- Code Recommenders, a new project to make Eclipse code completion smart by analyzing how applications use specific Java APIs
- The addition of integrated debugging of JVM-based domain specific languages in the Xtext development framework
- A version of Eclipse Equinox based on the OSGi R5 specification (Equinox is a reference implementation of OSGi)
- Koneki development tools, providing the Lua IDE (Lua is an embeddable scripting language for gaming and machine-to-machine applications)
- A new Nano kernel in the Eclipse Virgo application server, enabling development of small, OSGi-applications
- Eclipse IDE for Automotive Software Developers, for embedded automotive software development
This article, "Eclipse's Juno release train features tools for mobile developers," was originally published at InfoWorld.com. Follow the latest developments in business technology news and get a digest of the key stories each day in the InfoWorld Daily newsletter. For the latest developments in business technology news, follow InfoWorld.com on Twitter.
Read more about application development in InfoWorld's Application Development Channel.