July 17, 2012, 2:05 PM — Here's how you can transfer Google+ circles from one account to another.
1. Go to the Google Takeout page and login.
2. Click on the "Transfer your Google+ connections to another account" under Circles.
3. The transfer screen will load.
4. Type in the email of the account you want to transfer your circles to under Destination account, then click the "Sign into this account" button.
5. Review your choices and click the Transfer button.
6. The move will begin approximately seven days after the request is made by you.
For more, see the original article at the link below.