July 31, 2012, 6:26 PM — Here's how you can quickly change the priority of applications that are running in Windows 8. This will let you give system resources to the applications that you favor.
1. Open the Task Manager using this keyboard command:
2. Click on the Details tab.
3. You'll see a list of running applications, along with their CPU and memory usage.
4. Right click on the application.
5. Choose the Set Priority option.
6. You can choose from the following options:
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Tune Up Windows 8 | Addictive Tips