September 17, 2012, 4:41 PM — Here's how you can set time limits for your child's use of your Mac. This is a great way to make sure that your kid isn't spending too much time on the computer.
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Go to Users & Groups.
3. Click on the lock at the bottom right to being making changes.
4. You can choose to add a new account or edit an existing one if your child already has one.
5. Choose the account you want to edit, then make sure that the Enable Parental Controls box is checked.
6. Click the Time Limit tab in Parental Controls.
7. You can set Weekday Time Limits, as well as Weekend Time Limits.
8. Click the Limit Computer To check box and then use the slider to set the allowed number of hours each day.
9. You can also choose Bedtime time limits that will block your child's access to use the computer during specified bedtime hours.
10. The Bedtime limits can be set for just school nights, or you can opt for weekend limits as well.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Limit Time | Hong Kiat