October 15, 2012, 4:35 PM — Here's how you can start Windows 8 in Safe Mode to troubleshoot problems.
1. Use the Search Box to search for Advanced Startup, then click on that option.
2. Click on Restart Now under Advanced Startup.
3. Click on Troubleshoot.
4. Click on Advanced Options in the Troubleshoot menu.
5. Click on Windows Startup Settings in the Advanced Options menu.
6. Click on Restart button.
7. Choose Safe Mode from the boot options screen.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
How to Start Windows 8 In Safe Mode | Windows 8 Tips & Tricks