October 30, 2012, 1:41 PM — Here's how you can install VirtualBox 4.2.4 in Fedora Linux.
1. Open a terminal window.
2. Type in the following commands then hit Enter after each.
wget -q http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/oracle_vbox.asc -O- | rpm --import -
yum install virtualbox-4.2
3. Here's a list of changes in this release:
· GUI: fixed validation warning on global settings / proxy page (4.2.2 regression)
· GUI: fixed crash with multiple guest screens on certain conditions (OS X hosts only)
· VBoxBalloonCtrl: fixed command line argument handling of ballooning module
· VRDP: fixed occasional crash during a video playback in the guest
· BIOS: fixed broken DMI information (4.2 regression)
· BIOS: workaround for booting from Windows 2000 floppy disks
· EFI: fixed video mode selection loss on VM reboot
· Parallel: fixed parallel port printing failure/ paper queue empty error (Windows hosts only)
· NAT: fixed crash on alias-less DNS responses when host-resolver is used
· Storage: fixed hang under rare circumstances
For more, see the original article at the link below.