February 27, 2013, 1:38 PM — Here's how you can add or remove login items in OS X on your Mac.
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Go to Users & Groups.
3. Click the lock at the bottom then type in your administrator password.
4. Click the user name you want to change.
5. Click the Login Items tab.
6. Click the - button to remove an item.
7. Click the + icon to add an item.
8. Go to the Applications folder and click the application you want to add.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Remove and Add Login Items on your Mac | Daily Mac Tips