March 13, 2013, 4:44 PM — Here's how you can get rid of ads in Windows 8 applications that you buy in the Windows store.
1. Go to the MDL forum thread.
2. Click the RemoveWindows8Ads download link at the bottom of the first message.
3. Unzip the folder.
4. Run TakeControlOf.cmd with administrator privileges (right click on it to run as admin).
5. Wait for the script to run.
6. Run the Adremover.bat file.
You will need to run the adremover.bat each time you install an application from the Windows store.
For more, see the original article at the link below.