March 27, 2013, 1:18 PM — Here's how you can import your Google Reader RSS feeds into Microsoft Outlook.
1. Export your RSS feeds by clicking the Create Archive button in Google Reader.
2. Click the Download button in Google Reader.
3. Extract the subscriptions.xml file from the ZIP file you downloaded.
4. Open Microsoft Outlook.
5. Right click the RSS feeds section in Outlook, and choose "Import an OPML File."
6. Select the subscriptions.xml file you downloaded and extracted earlier, then click on Next.
7. Choose the feeds you want to import, or import them all.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
How to Import Your Google Reader RSS Feeds into Outlook | How To Geek