June 11, 2013, 4:31 PM — Here's how you can use AirDrop to easily share files between two Macs.
1. Open a Finder window.
2. Click on AirDrop in the left pane.
3. You'll see icons for nearby Macs that are using AirDrop.
4. Drag your file to the icon of the recipient in AirDrop.
5. Click the Send button in the popup menu to confirm that you want to share the file.
6. Your file will be transferred to your recipient's Mac via AirDrop.
AirDrop makes it incredibly easy and fast to send files between two Macs. Once you get used to it, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
Read more: iMore