- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- How do I remove MacKeeper from my Mac?
3 weeks 20 hours ago
- Smartphone technology and specs are moving so rapidly, that I wonder if Apple's product cycle is too slow. A year ago a 1Ghz single core CPU would have been a bland, middle of the road device, now it is a creaky old thing ready for retirement.
7 weeks 2 days ago
- I keep hearing bits and pieces about Windows Blue. Is this really another version of Windows that is about to be released? How long have we had Windows 8? 7-8 months in widespread release? Is this "Windows Blue" an update, or really a completely new Windows? Seems a little soon to me, but what do I know...
12 weeks 4 days ago
- sspade asks What is the best choice for a small company, peer-to-peer network or a dedicated server?We have about a dozen PCs that are used in a retail/commercial business, a couple are used to check out customers, a couple to schedule service calls and maintain those records, one for bookkeeping, and a few workstations around the building.
16 weeks 4 days ago
- I'm not sure I follow your question exactly, but if you want to run Windows applications on an Android tablet, the easiest way to go about that would be to use OnLive and access a Windows PC or virtualized Windows environment through your Android tablet.
20 weeks 20 hours ago
- It's not actually a printer. It's a method for creating XPS files. Which is probably something you will never need to do, but if you do Windows 7 has the capability to print or view them built in, unlike Windows XP.
26 weeks 5 days ago
- sspade answers Re: Will people recognize that the Nexus 10 tablet display is higher resolution than iPad's without a catchy name like "Retina"?
29 weeks 3 days ago
- I know there were early concerns about being able to run Linux on the new Windows 8 machines. Does anyone know if there will be a way to get Linux on a Windows 8 PC?
32 weeks 23 hours ago
- There are a few choices, but an easy one is YouTubeDownloader HD, and it is free. It lets you convert the YouTube files to AVI or MP4, so you can play it back on the player of your choice. www.youtubedownloaderhd.com
34 weeks 5 days ago
- I watched a video of it, and it was a really interesting looking product. Of course, since it hasn't been released yet, I haven't had an opportunity to play around with it myself. The accuracy shown in the video was impressive.
51 weeks 3 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.