Key findings include:
- A majority of organizations (90%) plan to invest in UC&C in the next 12 months, in fact, organizations currently are spending an average of $383,000 on UC&C solutions and services per year.
- Education (72%), manufacturing (66%) and retail/wholesale (66%) are the industries that expect to see the most growth in implementation in the next three years.
- Increased productivity (61%), increased flexibility for employees (42%) and faster response time/delivery of information (39%) are the top drivers for implementing UC&C solutions.
- Three-quarters (74%) of enterprise organizations are accelerating their unified communications and collaboration plans because of the influx of consumer devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Top factors considered during vendor evaluations (critical/very important) are ease of use (87%), ability to meet security requirements (82%) and low total cost of ownership (79%).