- The ratio of following to followers is less than 50:1
- Tweets repeatedly include spam phrases like diet, make money and work from home
- Tweets are repeated more than three times
- More than 90% of the account's tweets are retweets
- More than 90% of tweets are links and the account has a following to followers ratio of 7:1 or greater.
- The account has never tweeted
You can use Fakefollowers up to 10 times a day, and you can use it on any Twitter account. So you could see how many fake accounts are following your favorite celebrity or if a business competitor is padding their Twitter following.
By the way, Socialbakers' Twitter account, which has almost 23,000 followers, has only 2% fake and 2% inactive accounts.