- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: May 2011
Areas of Interest:
- To be fair, BBM does have delivery and read confirmation, which is pretty nice. I assume that will be true to the Android app as well. I’m just not sure how many people will bother to give it a try.
15 weeks 3 days ago
- Apple dropped the screen replacement price pretty quickly from that $400 to $250 (i think). Which is still a heck of a lot of money for a screen, but ya gotta pay to play. You can always get the screen and install it for yourself, if you are feeling adventurous.
19 weeks 5 days ago
- Microsoft provides a nifty little tool that can help you objectively look at this question. It may be a little biased towards the pro-cloud answer, but I still think it can be useful. It will at least help you consider things from a more holistic perspective, so that you can come up with a more meaningful conclusion on your own.
21 weeks 5 days ago
- 64,000 characters.
23 weeks 4 days ago
- RomanZ answers Re: How to correct an older mistake in Office 2013 without undoing more recent changes?As far as I know, when you use the Undo function (Ctrl+Z also works) and open the drop-down menu, all of the changes you made subsequent to the change that you undo will also be undone. Maybe there is a way to do it, but I don’t know of any. It makes sense that it would work that way, if you really think about it.
23 weeks 4 days ago
- Just select the outer frame of the graphic, and right click it. Select “Save as Picture.” By default, it will save it as a PNG file, but if you select “Save as Type,” you can change it to save as a JPEG.
29 weeks 3 days ago
- There was an article just published about this on IT World. The short answer is yes, you should be able to transfer it now.
41 weeks 1 day ago
- I would put data analytics at the top of my list, but it takes a lot of work and ability to get there. http://www.cio.com/article/726535/Big_Data_Means_Big_IT_Job_Opportunitie...
46 weeks 4 days ago
- I'm not sure exactly what the issue is, but I feel your pain. I did a search and found that some other people had similar issues. I couldn't find a definitive answer, but there was a post on the Windows forums that had some suggestions that might help. Good luck.
1 year 5 weeks ago
- There was an article on ITWorld in September on this point that had all the links for different devices: http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/296310/download-ios-6-ipsw-files-...
1 year 7 weeks ago
- The easiest would be to revert to WEP , but as you noted that would be significantly less secure than WPA2.
1 year 11 weeks ago
- RomanZ asks How can you set Safari to warn you each time you access an insecure wireless connection?The first time you access an insecure internet connection, Safari warns you, but I can't figure out how to set up a warning for subsequent time. I travel to Chicago pretty often, and there are a networks that I use with my iPad (sometimes at Starbucks, I hang my head and admit).
1 year 27 weeks ago
- I think IPOs are always iffy. There hasn't been anytime for the stock's natural valuation level to have been determined in the marketplace. It is a hope, based on a limited information and history.
1 year 30 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.