- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: June 2011
Areas of Interest:
- How do I take a screenshot in Windows 8? Is it supported natively or do I need to install additional software?
7 weeks 5 days ago
- How can I make sure than no one playing with my iPad accidentally makes any in-app purchases?
22 weeks 1 hour ago
- Like everyone else, I’ve heard a lot about OpenSSL since the Heartbleed security flaw was discovered. I understand that it is intended to encrypt website traffic, but is OpenSSL just the actual software that is supposed to do this? It seems hard to believe that it took two years for such a major flaw to be discovered.
24 weeks 2 days ago
- Once website have fixed the vulnerability, will there be any ongoing problems as a result of the Heartbleed bug?
24 weeks 5 days ago
- pwarren asks Does the new HTC One's (M8) aluminum body negatively impact WiFi or cellular reception?The new version of the HTC One looks beautiful, but it is 90% brushed aluminium. This does look great, but I recall Apple had reception problems when they first made an aluminum version of iPhone. Does the aluminum HTC One have any known reception issues due to its materials?
26 weeks 2 days ago
- I realize that SD cards only have a finite number of read/write cycles, but is there any way to tell how much degradation has occurred? They have gotten so cheap that I don’t mind copying the data and replacing the SD cards occasionally, but they aren’t so cheap that I want to do that every X months.
39 weeks 2 days ago
1 year 17 weeks ago
- pwarren answers Re: Would you be concerned if an "experimental software patch" was installed by your company the day before a major project?LOL, can you imagine the person who got the memo to implement this? Bet their face was a textbook example of a grimace.
1 year 47 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.