- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- How can I backup my Gmail e-mails just in case something were to happen to my Gmail account?
3 weeks 16 hours ago
- We still have a 3GS in use at my house, will iOS 7 be compatible or is it time to upgrade?
26 weeks 2 days ago
- Just to be clear, no one asked for a password. I have my Facebook and Google+ settings to ensure maximum privacy, so that anyone looking for me on either actually can have a hard time even finding me. The interviewer expressed concern that they weren't getting the "whole picture" because my privacy settings wouldn't let them see the "real" me.
30 weeks 18 hours ago
- I'm relatively new to Macs, so maybe this is obvious to seasoned Mac users, but I don't really understand the difference between AppleScript and Automator. They both let you automate those tasks that you perform regularly, right? When would you use one over the other?
45 weeks 3 days ago
- I got a new Mac for Christmas, and I can use the Bluetooth for an internet connection for other devices. I have the Mac set up in my living room, where I spend most of my time at home. Is there any reason I shouldn't just use this instead of my WiFi for things like my iPhone or to provide access for visitors?
49 weeks 6 days ago
- I agree with johanaparker and think the 10" is probably the best overall size, but that's not entirely without a caveat or two. The 10" is better for most things, but I don't really like reading in bed with it as much as a smaller tablet.
1 year 3 weeks ago
1 year 7 weeks ago
- I've been using Prezi for a month or so. Yeah, as usual I am a little late to the party, but better late than never. I have the free version, and can only use it when I am online. Is there a way to use Prezi when I don't have an internet connection?
1 year 14 weeks ago
1 year 14 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.