- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- What do the different numbers mean in a surround sound system?
9 weeks 1 day ago
- There is a lot of talk about the FCC and net neutrality lately, but they skip over what it really is. Precisely what do they mean by the term net neutrality?
9 weeks 3 days ago
- How can I backup my Gmail e-mails just in case something were to happen to my Gmail account?
33 weeks 16 hours ago
- Just to be clear, no one asked for a password. I have my Facebook and Google+ settings to ensure maximum privacy, so that anyone looking for me on either actually can have a hard time even finding me. The interviewer expressed concern that they weren't getting the "whole picture" because my privacy settings wouldn't let them see the "real" me.
1 year 7 weeks ago
- I'm relatively new to Macs, so maybe this is obvious to seasoned Mac users, but I don't really understand the difference between AppleScript and Automator. They both let you automate those tasks that you perform regularly, right? When would you use one over the other?
1 year 23 weeks ago
- I got a new Mac for Christmas, and I can use the Bluetooth for an internet connection for other devices. I have the Mac set up in my living room, where I spend most of my time at home. Is there any reason I shouldn't just use this instead of my WiFi for things like my iPhone or to provide access for visitors?
1 year 27 weeks ago
- I agree with johanaparker and think the 10" is probably the best overall size, but that's not entirely without a caveat or two. The 10" is better for most things, but I don't really like reading in bed with it as much as a smaller tablet.
1 year 33 weeks ago
1 year 37 weeks ago
- I've been using Prezi for a month or so. Yeah, as usual I am a little late to the party, but better late than never. I have the free version, and can only use it when I am online. Is there a way to use Prezi when I don't have an internet connection?
1 year 44 weeks ago
1 year 44 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.