- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- What's the best app for editing Word and Excel files on your iPhone or iPad? I need Dropbox compatibility, so iWork is out. Used to love QuickOffice Pro but Google gutted it. Been using DocumentsToGo but it's ugly and clunky. Any advice appreciated!
2 days 19 hours ago
- When you stop and think about it, most tech brand names don't make a whole lot of sense.
1 year 23 weeks ago
- As more and more employees clamor to use their own smartphones for work purposes, a whole new product category has come into existence: mobile device management suites. Find out about what's available in this wild and wooly realm -- and how much it'll cost you.
1 year 33 weeks ago
- As headlines seem to almost gleefully declare the death of e-mail, it may be worth taking a pause and asking the most obvious follow-up question: What would a post-e-mail world look like?
1 year 42 weeks ago
- Some ancient technology is still useful -- and some just won't die.
1 year 43 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.