- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- zeeman answers Re: What's the difference between Google's Play Music All Access and all the other music streaming choices?They are all variations of a theme. They all deliver the same music, at least for the most part, it just varies on how they serve it up and how much they charge for it.
1 day 21 hours ago
- Also, is there backwards compatibility with USB 3.0 and 2.0?
6 weeks 6 days ago
- I haven't bought a new phone in quite a while. My old Motorola Charm (bet you've never seen one of those) is just a touch outdated. It's running Android 2.1, remember that? Our BYOD policy basically allows me to use any device, so I can get whatever I want.
29 weeks 6 days ago
- It only works if you are logged in, so I guess you don't log in to Google if you don't want the two integrated. Although, now that I think about it, if you use Talk, Voice, Calendar, etc. then you pretty much have to be logged in all the time. I'm logged into Google right now, in fact, sitting at my desk at work.
40 weeks 20 hours ago
- If I ever doubted that my friends and I were a little odd, it was confirmed when I found out that not one, not two, but three of us had independently made plans to stream E3 at work next week.
50 weeks 6 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.